Professor; Small Animal Internal Medicine
DVM, University of Utrecht (1985); Diplomate, American College Veterinary Internal Medicine (1997); Diplomate, European College Veterinary Internal Medicine (1998).
- Use of Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopy to quantify immunoglobulin G concentration and an analysis of the effect of signalment on levels in canine serum
- Liver histopathology and liver and serum alanine aminotransferase and alkaline phosphatase activities in epileptic dogs receiving phenobarbital
- Exam question is music to students' ears
- Diagnostic ophthalmology
- Changes in serum thyroxine and thyroid-stimulating hormone concentrations in epileptic dogs receiving phenobarbital for one year
- Small Animal Gastro enterology