BA (York); MA (Guelph); PhD (McMaster)
Dr. Charles Adeyanju has employed qualitative research methods to study a range of social issues that include: media representation of race; racism; transnational practices of Nigerians in Canada; and taser use by the Canadian police. He is currently adopting the phenomenological approach in sociology to study how Nigerian immigrants in Canada influence their peers and social groups in Nigeria to migrate.
- Social Identities, 2012
- Journal of Black Studies, 2011
- The Journal of Social Criminology, 2010
- , 2010
- African Journal of Criminology & Justice Studies, 2010
- No classification given
- Race and Ethnicity
- Transnational Migration
- Media and Society
- Media representations of race and ethnicity
- Social inequality
- Work and society
- Canadian society
- Minority/ethnic groups and multiculturalism.