Ronald Joseph MacDonald
|Name||Ronald Joseph MacDonald|
|Building||Memorial Hall 408|
Ronald Joseph MacDonaldBiography
Ronald J. MacDonald has been a junior and senior high school science teacher in Nova Scotia and Ontario, Canada, for 15 years. He has also been an information technology integration specialist and professional development facilitator. He currently teaches science methods and other courses in the Faculty of Education at the University of Prince Edward Island, Charlottetown, Canada. His PhD dissertation addressed the intersections between teacher attitudes toward Information Communication Technology, leadership and professional development for ICT integration.
- The role of digital technologies in learning
- Building collaborative in-service/pre-service teacher communities of practice to discover how hand-held data logging technology affects senior high students' learning
- Data logging in senior high science: Are we disadvantaging females?
- Supporting senior high science data logging integration: The identification and support from outsider communities
- [Review of the book] Policy Unplugged
- Science pedagogy
- Communities of practice
- Leadership in learning
- Gender issues in science education
- Web 2.0 integration in teacher education
- Bridging the University coursework and school practicum divide